Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTC: Striped Armour
hello, looking for someone who can craft me some striped armour, I have:

10x oil = 20 hard metal+ 10 sturdy wood+ 30 spurn berry
20x armour plate= 60 hard metal+20 quality charcoal
15 strap= 45 heavy cloth+ 15 fine needle
2x dye= 4 sturdy wood+ 2 quality charcoal+6 nem flower
5x silk= 15 heavy cloth+ 5 fine needle+ 5 hydra leaf
4x chain link

total resource in trade

80x hard metal
60x heavty cloth
14x sturdy wood
30x spurn berry
6x nem flower
5x hydra leaf
4x chain link
22 charcoal
20 needle

Character name: Bells_Of_la
ID:2455884

Thanks in advance
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
There seems to be a few errors in your equations.

Oil is 5 Spurn Berries each, so it would really be 10x oil = 20 hard metal + 10 sturdy wood + 50 spurn berry
Dye is made with Quality Candles, not Quality Charcoal, so it would be 2x dye = 4 sturdy wood + 2 quality candle +6 nem flower

If you can fix this, I would be happy to craft your armour.
my apologies, I meant candles, it's been....a long night, however, I was wrong about the berries, I just bought the other twenty though, so I'm ready to go when you are.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
If Winter hasn't already crafted it for you I can as well
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Grrr, Senni.  He still hasn't put the other 4 Quality Charcoal for the final crafting of the armour up on the crafting list.  Oh well, 100 gold is no biggy.  Trade sent to give you your armour Smile
thank you for crafting that, sorry I missed the odd few charcoal, i always seem to miss off a few little things, some gold by way of apology, aha.
DB_Journeyman_Jon