Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rollback Incoming
(31-01-2012, 03:31 PM)Arielky link Wrote: the new armors to the classes and their stats will be restored soon I guess?

Yes.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I'm mostly annoyed at that my friends accounts and data have been removed and yes i am still annoyed i lost gold, items, exp etc.. but mainly my friends account and data being lost in this rollback
(31-01-2012, 04:14 PM)Pollypo link Wrote: I'm mostly annoyed at that my friends accounts and data have been removed and yes i am still annoyed i lost gold, items, exp etc.. but mainly my friends account and data being lost in this rollback

Tell him the Nords stole it and to get on and kill as many as he can to avenge his losses!
(31-01-2012, 06:18 PM)Cusi link Wrote: [quote author=Pollypo link=topic=1192.msg10340#msg10340 date=1328026498]
I'm mostly annoyed at that my friends accounts and data have been removed and yes i am still annoyed i lost gold, items, exp etc.. but mainly my friends account and data being lost in this rollback

Tell him the Nords stole it and to get on and kill as many as he can to avenge his losses!
[/quote]
Well because of it they don't really want to come back
(31-01-2012, 06:20 PM)Pollypo link Wrote: [quote author=Cusi link=topic=1192.msg10350#msg10350 date=1328033927]
[quote author=Pollypo link=topic=1192.msg10340#msg10340 date=1328026498]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, have you pointed out to them the mod is still in beta? It is .3.2 with the most recent release, that it not even a third of the way to completion. Then again there are some enjoy beta-testing and others that don't. Maybe they will join for future releases. I am sure that cavalry will soon be able to ride dragons into battle like the ones on the shields. Then again I am not a reliable source Tongue
(31-01-2012, 06:33 PM)Cusi link Wrote: [quote author=Pollypo link=topic=1192.msg10351#msg10351 date=1328034045]
[quote author=Cusi link=topic=1192.msg10350#msg10350 date=1328033927]
[quote author=Pollypo link=topic=1192.msg10340#msg10340 date=1328026498]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, have you pointed out to them the mod is still in beta? It is .3.2 with the most recent release, that it not even a third of the way to completion. Then again there are some enjoy beta-testing and others that don't. Maybe they will join for future releases. I am sure that cavalry will soon be able to ride dragons into battle like the ones on the shields. Then again I am not a reliable source Tongue
[/quote]
well one of my friends is fine with making his account again but the other is very angry even though it is a beta but thats who they are
glad to see the roll backs implemented now i can get back to some nord bashing  ;D

iv been at work all day and got back sure i lost god know what amount of gold, xp, items, but this roll backs a great thing it has sorted the problem out sure alot of you are asking for compensation but why are they supposed to just trust everyone that says this is what i lost they cant just compensate everyoneas you could get anyone saying
i lost 100k and 20k xp and and a grinder helmet etc etc

i personally think that the rollback was the correct thing to do and please remember guys and girls this is still the beta the devs have jobs and lives outside this mod this is something they do in there spare time and for the most part they enjoy the fact that so many people enjoy playing something that they have created

so all im asking is put your moaning and winging aside and enjoy this free mod brought to you by jez and the team
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(31-01-2012, 01:45 PM)PEWLUVSCHU link Wrote: Can i just ask, what was the deal with some items costing 0 gold lol?

My guess:

Seeing as new buyable things and new craftable things were being added, and some items were tinkered with, something in the database messed up and massively adjusted prices.

Just.
My.
Guess.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
I thought the rollback would only take away a day of work not 4 lvls i got in 3 days...
My fucking house is gone because of this, i had 12 members, FML >Sad :'(