Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rollback Incoming
.... is going to make us really angry.
Aren't we lucky that this mod is about killing waves of mindless attacking bots?
OMFG i lost 5 fucking lvls  >Sad >Sad >Sad i was lvl 32 and now im 27.... and i lost my sergeant omg.
I hope this will fix it, or give each person what they have lost, because it may look, otherwise I will be the first to play, that's for sure.
LOST: over 80k xp, 60k gold, 35 steel, 8 shade ore, many many many materials and the DREADED WAR PICK!

OMG!!!  :o :o :o :o :o
I feel sorry for you :C
All i lost was a pony, an axe and 2 levels ^_^
Aw : (
only lost the 80 woven steel i made, still have materials, not bad
I think no one gets anything they lost. Because devs have real lifes and they do not care about real life time u spend playing this mod. No sir. Whos gonna process all compensation requets? Its just easier to do a roll back and say "Sorry its a beta,we do what we want with it". AND THAT IS SAD!
Im not the slightest annoyed at this  Tongue I understand completely why then had to :S
I'm a little disappointed by this harsh rollback too, but the main thing I would like to know is if armors and weapons are now definitively assigned to their classes and could be bought with no future issues.

In this days I've witnessed heraldic mail availability change several times. Now I would like to know if Heavy Longbowmen can use it or not  ???
To address an earlier post, I have lost tens of thousands of xp, tens of thousands of gold, levels, classes, weapons, grinder helmet, trained pony etc etc etc and I am a mod on here and trainee dev on trial. No I will not get these things back, I am simply back online now working to get them back Smile happy gaming everyone Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Can i just ask, what was the deal with some items costing 0 gold lol?