Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Fang of Fenrir
Usable by:
Sergeant
Commando
Sharpshooter

[table][tr][td]Stats:
[table][tr][td]Weight:
Speed: 101
Length: 91
Swing damage: 55

Picture:
This weapon is great for shielders. I've gotten lots of hardened metal, heavy cloth, and Wood of Glasir from soloing early hardmode with it and royals, occasionally beating Heimdaller.

The most important item interested in is a good slashing weapon, particularly an Eastern Katana. In addition to a slashing weapon, I'd also be especially interested in a barrel or res tome. Sulphur would be welcomed as well.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Aurora + DWP.
Aurora + Thunderpike + 500.000 Denarii + 2 Sulphur + 600 Bent swords.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Aurora Blade+Eastern Glaive
I'll have to decline all the offers so far. I really do like the sword, and the only thing I'd give it up for is a EK or better 2-hander. Otherwise, I'll just hold onto it.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Hmm, DWP + Heavy War Hammer and a fancy trans? Also a Barrel if you want one.

List:
Dreaded War Pick
Barrel
Transitional

Heavy War Hammer

also: whats your highest offer?
Good luck on getting an Eastern katana. My offer still stands.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Injustice
Worm Bane
Dragon Axe
Swadian Hope
Striker strikes again.

Onyx + Worm Bane + DWP

Not sure of your chances of a swap for an EK but I can make your a very reasonable offer.
(19-04-2013, 09:18 PM)Seward link Wrote:Onyx + Worm Bane + DWP

Not sure of your chances of a swap for an EK but I can make your a very reasonable offer.
The Onyx make it an interesting offer, but my crossbowman character basically doesn't exist. He has exactly 0 xp, and considering the archer I've had for about six months hasn't made it past tier three yet, it's probably going to take me a very, very long time before I can use them. Tongue My pikeman's crafting level is sixteen times higher than its ingame level (:o), so that's pretty much out of the question as well.

All I can deal with is archer and commando equipment, particularly Commando since that's the troop I almost always play with. The Fang is dear to me because it's the best weapon my Commando has, 1-hander or not.