Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Contacting someone important
Only comment if you know how to contact the creators of the mod

I would like to buy my character back, So I need to contact the creators of the mod to see if they accept. I'll let them set the price. I look around for a while and couldn't find any e-mail address or anything. I'm sure I was being dumb and it was right in my face. So all I can do now is wait for a reply ;D
Up the top just under "Hello (your name)"

V

Home Help Search Profile My Messages Members Logout

Then theirs a drop down bar, select "Send a message"
Then just enter a name, subject and the base of the message
Aw : (
Buy your character back as in with real money? Pretty sure you can't do that for obvious reasons.
Assuming the devs saved the bugged database, what he's probably hoping to purchase is a dev taking the time to go through the old database, parse out the tables for his character, and manually restore them to the current database. Not that the devs have ever offered to do anything remotely approaching that, as far as I've seen.
can i just make something clear to you guys and im going to be nice about this

the devs are not going to reinburse any xp gold or items to any person be it someone paid for it to be returned (which they do not accept and may result in punishment of some kind as far as im aware) as that will be seen as doing favours for people and it is not at all fair to those players that have accepted the rollback and continued playing this free mod

this is what many others have been told and i think the devs are tired of repeating them selves
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Also pretty sure that's illegal.
I read 'em and understand I can't, how is that illegle? I'm not going to say it's not because I wouldn't know
(01-02-2012, 06:08 AM)Dashie link Wrote:I read 'em and understand I can't, how is that illegle? I'm not going to say it's not because I wouldn't know

I'd just note here that as a mod this could be subject to various terrifying copyright laws and so they cannot be seen to making profit from this as it is a modification of works owned by taleworlds (or paradox, not sure on that one)

I believe they accepted donations before to keep the servers running and when that was fulfilled then donations were stopped.

I'd hope you don't need a mod to come in here and post for you to believe that unfortunately your items and xp from the days of the rollback are lost and your initial question is not possible. its not brilliant but for those who were playing at the time and saw the marketplace and some other things, i'm sure they can agree it was necessary. 

play on! and slaughter those Nordic fools!
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
(01-02-2012, 10:34 AM)Helvictus link Wrote:[quote author=Dashie link=topic=1211.msg10451#msg10451 date=1328076522]
I read 'em and understand I can't, how is that illegle? I'm not going to say it's not because I wouldn't know

I'd just note here that as a mod this could be subject to various terrifying copyright laws and so they cannot be seen to making profit from this as it is a modification of works owned by taleworlds (or paradox, not sure on that one)

I believe they accepted donations before to keep the servers running and when that was fulfilled then donations were stopped.

I'd hope you don't need a mod to come in here and post for you to believe that unfortunately your items and xp from the days of the rollback are lost and your initial question is not possible. its not brilliant but for those who were playing at the time and saw the marketplace and some other things, i'm sure they can agree it was necessary. 

play on! and slaughter those Nordic fools!
[/quote]

Thanks