Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A new Quest Type!
The first in our many different quest types is 'Praise be to the Gods'. This is available for all level 6 players and above. It tasks the player with showing their devotion to the gods, by giving and offering at the shrine on 5 different days. This rewards the player with 250 xp of each type, and 100 faction points. Its repeatable every 7 days.
cool idea!
I like.
Spend 1250g for 750xp + 100fp?
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
The 100 fp is worth the 1250g in my opinion.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
mine too
Sounds really great, and it would give more reasons to craft things even more Big Grin
(06-12-2011, 03:58 PM)Jeeska link Wrote: Sounds really great, and it would give more reasons to craft things even more Big Grin
wut?
this is about the shrine not about crafting and this quest is already thereBig Grin
(07-12-2011, 01:29 AM)Paco link Wrote: [quote author=Jeeska link=topic=97.msg1926#msg1926 date=1323187114]
Sounds really great, and it would give more reasons to craft things even more Big Grin
wut?
this is about the shrine not about crafting and this quest is already thereBig Grin
[/quote]
Ups, posted on the wrong thread xD Well anyways, i like the shrine quest too. It's different from all these "slaughter this nord type 5 times" and "slaughter this boss 3 times" etc etc.