Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Priority Speaker TS
How about making Channel Admins able to use Priority Speaker on TS, e.g. this would be easier for events.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Channel admins can make themselves channel commander, which I believe does a similar thing
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
I thought channel commander just gave the user a fancy orange dot to distinguish them from the plebians?
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Channel commander get acces to a totally different chat channel which only those said commanders can use (and hear) by pressing on the assinged buttom. (we in the 77y use it for the CO / NCO's  for orders during LB's )

It does NOT mute anyone, so being channel commander can feel like being in 2 teamspeak servers at once .

I dont think it has any use in the nord invasion teamspeak because they are all  a different 'group' .(if you would like this then i suggest having 1 channel be called 'Houses' and make all the houses sub channels of this said channel , but this would mean that ALL commander chats could hear eachother)

Example (from the 77y teamspeak server)

[Image: UNUZYe2.png]

All subchannels of 1 main channel , this would mean that all commanders in those channels can talk to eachother. (i think with some editing around with channels permissions this can also be changed)

Hope that clears up things. 8)
(23-04-2013, 06:48 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: How about making Channel Admins able to use Priority Speaker on TS, e.g. this would be easier for events.

A little bit too difficult to enforce.