Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

.3.2 quest no longer available
I will admit as I make this post I am not sure if it was originally a bug itself.

I am level 12 and yesterday I gained two new quest due to the update.

One was "Prison Break" which was to kill 50 prisoners and the other involved killing 4 of 3 type of troops, I don't recall which ... maybe Peasant, Serf, Intruder.

Today they are not available and am not sure if it is due to rollback (whether it took it away permanently, were too low level for me, or if the reset timer got activated)

I would like this issue clarified, and as I said it may not be a bug, but perhaps something I am unaware of.
There has been a rollback after some severe website issues, which ravaged the mods economy.
The Quests will probably be implemented again in the nigh future, just have a little bit patience, devs are mere human beings too.  Wink
as far as i know from the posts iv read from the devs everything from the quests to the new items and craftables will be reinstated through out the week as _666_ has already said please be patiant
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
We are working as hard as possible to restore everything including quests. As was said above, please be patient and hopefully everything will be back into the swing of things before long Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ah ok, thank you all for clarifying. I was thinking part of the clean up had involved the quest (I rememebr some being suggested to end at level 10, and I am higher than that)

Permission to lock thread.