Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Bolt Tosser
(25-04-2013, 11:23 AM)evildan link Wrote: [quote author=Alphaa link=topic=12353.msg101028#msg101028 date=1366881941]
Well, first of all, congratulations again Wink But I´ve got an awesome idea what you could do with your new Bolt Tosser. Why don´t you give it to any player FOR FREE? I think you would make one player very happy (could be me e.g.^^). Think about it and if not: Good luck selling, I guess you will get many more good offers Smile

bad idea ....Lollo you should give away your twigs to me and Senni give me your AGS. You see what path this leads to.
[/quote]
Worse idea, but still good (maybe he shouldn´t give his Twigs to YOU, better to... mhh I don´t know.. A friend of mine? He would trade it to me then^^).
(25-04-2013, 09:25 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: Well, first of all, congratulations again Wink But I´ve got an awesome idea what you could do with your new Bolt Tosser. Why don´t you give it to any player FOR FREE? I think you would make one player very happy (could be me e.g.^^). Think about it and if not: Good luck selling, I guess you will get many more good offers Smile

Yeeeah just let me spam in here too and tell you, you should really give that Crossbow to me cause...  I need a good crossbow, isn't that convincing you?
Skalarhaubitze - Da haste gar keine Chance mehr, da haste nur noch die Platin-Arschkarte.
McBone: 0204 Old-Shool-Babo in progress                  
Earl_Grey: 0400 Wannebe Fearsome Knight
Arthius_Routburg: 0030 Face Stabber
Fluffy_Boner_Boy: 0100 crazy shit
You're all a bit off topic here, which actually is against the trading rules...
I shortly sold a Bolt Tosser for Twigs which have a similar value as the Pike of Kings as far as I know.
I'm sure you'll find someone but if not... Well, you still haven't got a perfect x-bow character, do you? Wink
Best luck from me
Alpha dan and mcbone stop derailing the topic. I would say poker for BT is a great trade good luck lollo
(25-04-2013, 05:40 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: Alpha dan and mcbone stop derailing the topic. I would say poker for BT is a great trade good luck lollo

Thank you mate Smile

(25-04-2013, 05:36 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: You're all a bit off topic here, which actually is against the trading rules...
I shortly sold a Bolt Tosser for Twigs which have a similar value as the Pike of Kings as far as I know.
I'm sure you'll find someone but if not... Well, you still haven't got a perfect x-bow character, do you? Wink
Best luck from me

Yeah, in fact i'm not sure, I will sell BT only if I get a very very nice offer. Otherwise I will probably stalk Gismo for some onyx bolts Tongue
Bump