Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking for a House
Now that I have some internal affairs settles, I am looking to join a house with my mates Marlowe and Orca.  This topic is being made because we honestly have no idea which house we want to join and get an accurate idea of where we could go, what we would do, and how amazingly awesome it would be.  In our coffers we have a large amount of gear, materials, and gear, so donating to the house we elect to join would be easy enough.  We would also bring along the Landsknecht House crafting on an alt of mine, a whopping level THIRTY support.

Region:  NA
Game Time:  0:00 BST - 8:00 BST

What you get:
Three fine warriors outfitted with top notch gear
Level 30 Support House Crafting house ran by my alternate character
People with good knowledge of the game

What we want:
A house with active members that use Teamspeak often
A house that fits in with our game time
A house that has events often
A house with an awesome banner and good name (so no FluffBunPwnz, please)
A house that will allow Marlowe to not use tags, only flags (he is very stubborn on this)
Money for tag changing would be nice (50k, too many T4 characters)

PM or post if you are interested in us.  Make sure you make your house look fun and interesting.
Join us in ON Smile, i think you are American Players and we have many Americans in ON, always nice to play with them in the night  Big Grin
We have two events, one hard event saturday and one normal event on sunday. I think a Fearsome Knight Helmet is awesome as banner ?
Loots: 0 
(25-04-2013, 04:51 PM)ON_Alex link Wrote: Join us in ON Smile
I know I am myself a member of ON, but are you sure they would fit to us? Just take their wishes:

1. A house with active members that use Teamspeak often
2. A house that has events often

1. I don´t see many guys in OUR channel or generally from ON on TS
2. 1 event per week, I don´t know if that´s enough^^

@ Winter: Nothin against you and your mates, I would be glad to welcome you in ON Smile
While we can supply with the first 2 request with a 200 slots TS server which is always filled with people i guess our name is way too silly for you  :Smile
Well besides ON and WS
FC will always have its doors open to you Winter
We are usually on TS and our events happen around 8pm western time now that eldras is back at it
And the 50k fee is nothing Smile I be happy to pay that when I get home from class
As you know FC standards are top notch and we have strict rules on abuse and glitching
And since FC is a very old house since the age of horses and is still actively playing a role in killing the prince and Odin.
We are a nice closeknit NA based house that travels as a pack to gain the glory of swadia

Also bring Marlowe and orca to the party if you decide to join FC will always have its doors open to your old members
I don't even know why I bother posting when obviously you know what your best option would really be.

One of the oldest house, no constant change of leader every now and then (no offense SK), active players whom you've been already playing for a while, highly experienced players, treasure rooms filled with legendaries, most of the admins and some of the devs in that house.

We offer you a stable house with players you'll have fun, go very far during events and in public servers, a busy teamspeak channel and any possible help you might require. I'll even lend you my bride dress for a week (or maybe more) if you guys join us.

Your call, but you know how welcome you guys are to join us. Khmer Latina and Gashy didn't switch for no reason Wink
^ Sphinx.

You know we love you Winter. Marlowe and Orca are outstanding long serving players that we have played with a lot and would relish the chance to have under our banner as well.

Take your time guys, make sure you make the right choice for your individual needs. You guys have worked hard, you deserve to be happy where-ever you play. Which-ever house you choose, you will always be friends of VLKA and we will always be glad to die by your side on the battlefield.
(25-04-2013, 04:44 PM)Winter link Wrote: Now that I have some internal affairs settles, I am looking to join a house with my mates Marlowe and Orca.  This topic is being made because we honestly have no idea which house we want to join and get an accurate idea of where we could go, what we would do, and how amazingly awesome it would be.  In our coffers we have a large amount of gear, materials, and gear, so donating to the house we elect to join would be easy enough.  We would also bring along the Landsknecht House crafting on an alt of mine, a whopping level THIRTY support.

Region:  NA
Game Time:  0:00 BST - 8:00 BST

What you get:
Three fine warriors outfitted with top notch gear
Level 30 Support House Crafting house ran by my alternate character
People with good knowledge of the game

What we want:
A house with active members that use Teamspeak often
A house that fits in with our game time
A house that has events often
A house with an awesome banner and good name (so no FluffBunPwnz, please)
Money for tag changing would be nice (50k, too many T4 characters)

PM or post if you are interested in us.  Make sure you make your house look fun and interesting.

SK or VLKA would be sound fits for all of you. Two great houses
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
join the foll side Big Grin you will be with your sniper buddy
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(25-04-2013, 04:44 PM)Winter link Wrote: A house with an awesome banner and good name (so no FluffBunPwnz, please)
damn that name is already taken? where do i join them? its the perfect house for me! and good luck choosing a house. maybe youll grace Sk with your presence? Big Grin
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus