Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New low-mid tier engineering item - caltrops
Well, I don't think mine's too complicated, because of the way they worked. The spike pointing upwards is supposed to snap of as soon as someone stands on it, which would happen with my model. But the simpler one could be a useful LOD (the one I made has around 200 faces IIRC, so it shouldn't lag).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
You guys rock! My noob fumbling with Blender would have taken me forever. One more step closer...
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
This is one of my favourite things about NI. We on the dev team do our bit, but the whole thing is a community project and a collaborative process everyone can be involved in.
And ofcourse ideas brought in by the community will be more accepted by it Tongue
Looks nice, Harith, but I see 2 problems with it.
1. The caltrop is supposed to have 4 arms, so that there's always one pointing upwards when you throw it down. If you throw yours in a different position, you end up with 2 spikes pointing upwards (although that could also prove effective Tongue)
2. The first part of the spike should be thinner than the rest, so the spike can snap of.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to burn your work down, but it's not at it's best now Smile
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I might actually survive the anti-kite wave's (spawn of Loki /tricksters /vet zerk) with a set of these Big Grin

Great idea Smile neizdara I'm liking the simplicity of your's
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder