Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Getting back my deleted account back
Hello, Not much to say but I kind of deleted an account that I was never going to use again: AnDr3w11a on M&B warband online. Recently I thoguht to myself i might aswell get back into Nord Invasion as PW and Native are getting boring but are fun occasionally. So I logged back into my account on your website Nord invasion and still had my account and downloaded the latest version of NI. I used my new account Thomas-Marshal and realised as I joined the AU Ni server i had lost all my gear and aquired a new Player ID. I really want to play the mod again but i'm not going to start a whole new character and level him up because I spent so much time on AnDr3w11a. Hopefully there's a way to change the player ID to work with Thomas-Marshal or some other way that will get my Heavy Infantry character back. My old player ID is 20796 and my new ID is 2459379.

Thank you for your timeĀ  Smile
~Andrew~
So to clarify, your old character was named "AnDr3w11a"?

In the self-help department, you can either create a new character in Warband with your old name or you can spend 5k gold on the webpage to rename your old account to "Thomas-Marshal" or whatever name you want to use.

In either case, you should have your gear back in-game (assuming you are using the same copy of Warband you started your character on).

Welcome back to NordInvasion!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...