Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Map: Swadian forest outpost (WIP) [screenshots included] I need feedback
The maps name is not confirmed, I just had to think of something for now.

A short back story:
As one of the last remaining outposts it is vital to swadia that we keep it. With those pesky nords attacking, We may loose it for good.
You my hero, must rise to the challenge and protect this outpost and sacred forest. If you return empty handed, don't come back at all.

Now for the screenshots I took:

Also note, the links don't work so right click and look at them in a new tab

The huge tree I'm not sure if it will be accepted, it's just there for looks.

I hope you all liked it, and if you didn't feel free to say why and I'll work on it  ;D

It was going to be a rainforest original, then I saw it had no trees for that. So now it's just a forest.

It's work in progress for two reasons
1.I would like feedback so it can be the best it can be
2. I can't get the spawning of the nords and players to work, and help with this would be great! (I might be doing the server wrong or something, I still need help)

It includes all that neeeded to be in it:
forage_bush
- tbgc_box4
- tbgc_box5
- tbgc_shrine
- healing_trough
Now, time for you to comment Big Grin
it might be nice if there would be more cover since at hard mode rangers will just snipe you down

but its a really nice idea bout a forest map, maybe even with some tree houses Big Grin
Bots hate treehouses, especially mounted bots, otherwise it would be an awesome idea.
(07-02-2012, 10:49 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote:it might be nice if there would be more cover since at hard mode rangers will just snipe you down

but its a really nice idea bout a forest map, maybe even with some tree houses Big Grin

For more cover I might add some more objects, or I will add/enlarge some trees. What would you like to see?