Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sharp Barbed Arrows
My recently purchased sharp barbed arrows cause a ton of red error messages to scroll through the chat when I first arrive on a server. Then whenever I spawn, the game crashes immediately.

It's..an equipable crafting item?

I don't understand. I thought these were arrows, not crafting supplies but yet you can equip them?

Even unequipping the item, and replacing it with regular arrows results in immediate crashes when joining a server. No error messages present themselves. Results in unplayability.
They work quite fine for me. Do you have a Highlander Hat or Light Highlander Armor equipped? These items are currently bugged and will cause a game crash.  :-\
Thanks for the reply. No I do not have any Highlander items.
You say you crash even after unequiping the arrows, what else do you have equipped?
Crash occurs as soon as I join a server. Faction select screen appears, and then immediate crash.

Currently equipped items:
Military Scythe
Short Bow
Arrows
Support Slot is Empty
Steppe Cap
Leather Jerkin
Leather Gloves
Ankle Boots

Character is Lvl 10, Infantry

Edit: To clarify, the arrows are normal arrows, not the sharp barbed arrows I mistakenly thought were ammunition.
...Just experienced something interesting.

Either of the US servers, the East and West normal sever? It crashes immediately for me.

I joined an empty EU server and I spawned fine and everything seemed normal.

EDIT: How odd, I just confirmed it. Both normal US servers crash for me immediately at the join faction screen. I'm on an EU server right now and it works fine. So it's playable now, but only on EU severs which is strange since I am stateside.
This is very strange. I can join both of them without problem. Have you done anything else weird since you last played on them so maybe we can pinpoint a issue? Might it be your router has problems connecting to them?

I'm quite baffled by this issue myself.  ???
No, except for buying the sharp barbed arrows, equipping them thinking they were arrows, and then unequipping them when I realized they were not weapons.

Yeah, I realized something strange was going on when it only worked on EU and not US servers. I'm going to try and join the Hard US server and see what happens.
They are weapons and works fine as weapons. Just that I added the craftable flag to some items by accident so they show up as crafting goods as well, this will be fixed later today.
Oh okay, thanks for the info. I'll keep ahold of them then.

Now here is the really strange thing. The Hard US server in TX? Connect and spawn just fine.

Tried the normal US server again? Immediate crash on faction select screen.

Edit: Gotta go to sleep now, past my bedtime. Thanks for taking the time to have a look at it Worm. Perhaps it'll all be reset tommorow. If you or anybody else needs any other information let me know. If this resolves the next time I'm on I will post it here.