Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In Game Merchants Tavern (Just like Trading Forum)
A lot of the new players don't seem to use the forums for a means of trading, and thus I think the auction house would benefit if you also added a "Merchants Tavern" drop down where it is categorized by item types, and within these item types players are able to post what under another sub board of buying or selling, so for example I'd be able to go and click Merchants Tavern, Click Head Armor, and then Click Selling - if I'm looking to buy a worthless Grinder Helmet, or if I wanted to buy one and didn't see it listed I could be able to post in the Buying section that I'm interested.  Making posts expire after a while and making them so no one can reply to them would keep things clean.  You could make tabs for filling the section out to keep it even clean'er.

Buying : Item Name?
            Buying Price?
            Buying Amount?
Selling : Item Name?
            Selling Price?
            Selling Amount?

Just a quick idea I had to help the out-of-game things work better.  Could get more detailed but ya' get the idea.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
I think could put the idea in to 2 parts the first one your idea as a quick trade where people can speak to all or just one person  and trade. And it would be nice if there where put a offer section at the auction hall to it for players that want a item(s)  but don't/cant  sit in the trade tavern all day.

But would be better not putting everything in the forums because people don't need to to make a forum character, players that spam or abuse the system in any other way can be punished more directly Plus it would keep the trade post clean for other trade concerns.

the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
or we could just promote the use of forums? if your not willing to take the time to go on the forums and check, its not that important to you.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?