Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nerfed Nord Recruits
Seriuosly, is it just me or do the Nord Recruits of wave 2 in Normal (with the little axes) actually do more damage than Skirmishers (wave 8)? They kill me in three hits on my pikeman, while Skirmishers kill me in four.

I know this is, due to the damage system in Warband, quite random, but I did a couple of tests, and the average is that Nord Recruits deal more damage. And I also understand it's because their damage is blund while Skirmishers have cut, but I just can't understand why wave 2 of Normal should be so deadly!
I agree Smile
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
They killed my commando with Trans + Valasgarde for around 4 or 5 hits :o
I am pretty sure they also killed hans müller in one hit !
Wusel @ Omnia
(04-05-2013, 04:42 PM)Genpuu link Wrote: Seriuosly, is it just me or do the Nord Recruits of wave 2 in Normal (with the little axes) actually do more damage than Skirmishers (wave 8)? They kill me in three hits on my pikeman, while Skirmishers kill me in four.

I know this is, due to the damage system in Warband, quite random, but I did a couple of tests, and the average is that Nord Recruits deal more damage. And I also understand it's because their damage is blund while Skirmishers have cut, but I just can't understand why wave 2 of Normal should be so deadly!

I remember a similar post like this by SK_Eragon
With my Sniper full Bear Set he kill me with 3-4 hit
Yep those guys are more deadly then a whole wave of followers. (Axe with blunt = unreal)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Oh come on, complaining about wave 2 Normal? I'm surprised you guys even get hit by these blue-shirt equiped non-feinting bots. Some enemies are stronger than others. I mean, berserkers are also more dangerous than skirmishers and come earlier on. Leave em be.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Maroon, think about red shirts or blue shirts xD
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Red shirts get pwned by all waves on Normal anyway. There's no need to only nerf these guys.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."