Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[TxC] Team Xclusive.
Team Exclusive [TxC] is currently recruiting!

Team exclusive history - [TxC] was originally a highly successful COD 4 clan, that held top place in hardcore league for 8 month before moving into pro mod and competing professionally for a short time.

[TxC] is currently recruiting people that have a minimum:

level 39 account at tier 4 of any class.

can supply their own high level equipment. e.g. swadian heavy lammelar/ transitional/ swadian kite shield/ royal shield/ heavy barricade/ normal barricade/ and any high level crafted items, we are currently trying to level up our house crafting, and most materials are being used towards meeting that end.

Are 16 years old or older, and have Team-speak 3 (headset is highly recommended) and are mature enough to have a laugh, and some banter... its recommended if your easily offended not to apply, as we have a rather 'mature' sense of humour, being able to give and take banter would help a lot.

Being able to work in a team and having good communication is also a must.

We are not looking to have a huge house full of people, but rather a select few who are a laugh to play with, yet can put their nose to the grindstone in server when it is required, as we already are a small close knit community.
Best of luck guys, it will be a pleasure kicking ass by your side.
Ah well yes, Good luck with your house and enjoy your staying.
Wusel @ Omnia
Thanks guys much appreciated  Wink
Best wishes from CC ;D
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Best of luck from Aegis, may your blades drop many nords in the great name of swadia!  Wink
Best wishes from Folly Company! I hope I find you fucking up Nords behind a helmet someday.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Good luck
Best of luck from Clan Cameron!
Best of luck from the Royal Knights.
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder