Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I feel so weak as commando since the 0.4.0 patch !
Hey guys 8) ,

Since the patch 0.4.0 I feel so hurtable (if this is a word , man I really don't know ) .
I can get killed from noob waves like nord recruit with 3 overheads , because my helmet is now so weak:

Great Helmet (before patch) : 70 -> (after patch) 56 

If you know anything I could do or buy , pls write it down here .

Yours DC Terminator
Improve ur fighting skills, then u won't get killed by recruits.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
You serious? 3 hits? If that's true I can't imagine the devs not adjusting that.
(05-04-2012, 11:31 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: Improve ur fighting skills, then u won't get killed by recruits.

Very funny . But what I miss is that I could rambo charge if you guys know what I mean , because these guys can kill me so easy .

Yes , about 3 hits Kwal So 3-4 hits .
this game isn't about rambo charging...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(05-04-2012, 11:18 AM)DC Terminator link Wrote: If you know anything I could do or buy , pls write it down here .
Work as a team
(05-04-2012, 11:42 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: this game isn't about rambo charging...

I know .

I mean Commando shall be a tank , right ? But everyone can kill this tank so easy now .
(05-04-2012, 11:44 AM)DC Terminator link Wrote: I know .

I mean Commando shall be a tank , right ? But everyone can kill this tank so easy now .

Not really. They are just better from other classes in 1h and 2h melee.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(05-04-2012, 11:18 AM)DC Terminator link Wrote: Hey guys 8) ,

Since the patch 0.4.0 I feel so hurtable (if this is a word , man I really don't know ) .
I can get killed from noob waves like nord recruit with 3 overheads , because my helmet is now so weak:

Great Helmet (before patch) : 70 -> (after patch) 56 

If you know anything I could do or buy , pls write it down here .

Yours DC Terminator
I know! I feel the same way! Wasn't the update not supposed to make it harder?? It was supposed to just have a global stat lower.
Infantry is just like it was before the armor boost. We just got used to the OP stats, and now we get hurt again. It's not a big deal really. Block more Tongue