Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Crimson Stallion [NA][All welcome]
[Image: HohHm.png]The Order of the Crimson Stallion[Image: 1iFDE.png]

[Image: 9gYDO.jpg]

"In a time of war. In a time of destruction. In a time of death. Honor still lives."

The Order of the Crimson Stallion, once an Order for tournament victors of the jousting events, has now been called to war by the King. When the Nords invaded, the Order was forced to make a decision to defend their homes, people, and country. In battles since, many brave men from the Order have fallen on the field of battle. Seeing this, in an attempt to keep the Order alive, the old leaders abolished the rule that kept many from giving oath to the Order. Now, many brave men from all over Swadia come to the Order to find brotherhood and strength for their ongoing fight against the Nords. In a time of war. In a time of destruction. In a time of death. Honor still lives.

I. Introduction
II. Rules
III. Members
IV. Assistance
V. Communication
VI. Requirements for Joining
VII. Application

[Image: B21Ru.png]I. Introduction[Image: InPTV.png]

The Order of the Crimson Stallion is a House comprised of players who enjoy playing Nord Invasion together. We are a relaxed group who expects some form of teamwork from our members. We like to chat on Teamspeak, joke around, and enjoy grinding in-game. *Incomplete*

[Image: B21Ru.png]II. Rules[Image: InPTV.png]

- Thou shalt not glitch nor exploit
- Thou shalt keep trolling to a minimum
- Thou shalt join Teamspeak regularly
- Thou shalt have a longing to better thyself
- Thou shalt respect others and thyself
- Thou shalt love the grind! (Jokes)

[Image: B21Ru.png]III. Members[Image: InPTV.png]

Our crafting list, level list, and complete member list is located on a Google Doc. spreadsheet. This list is updated by Boberty, our faction leader, and myself, the faction captain.

[Image: B21Ru.png]By Rank:[Image: InPTV.png]
[Key: Red - Leader/CaptainPurple - Sergeant, Green - Soldier, Blue - Recruit]

boberty - Leader - Alchemist Level [8]
    Reinhardt - Captain - Armorsmith Level [8]
    WG_daisyduke - Sergeant - Blacksmith Level [8]
    Crusader - Soldier
    Rihudaen - Soldier
    Snaky_Cake - Soldier
    SteelFalcon_of_Acre - Recruit
    Keldor - Recruit
    Luke_the_Gangster - Recruit
    Arukot - Recruit
    PeeKay - Recruit

[Image: B21Ru.png]By Class:[Image: InPTV.png]

Cavalry:
Reinhardt

Infantry:
WG_Daisyduke

Archer:
Boberty

[Image: B21Ru.png]IV. Assistance[Image: InPTV.png]

Assistance is given to members within the OCS (Order of the Crimson Stallion) by other OCS members. Members of the order are not forced or expected to give out free things 24/7, and as such the new members should not expect complete handouts. However, OCS members usually have a positive attitude. Due to this, they assist each other with quests, crafting, and anything else should they wish it. The OCS is constantly editing and refining their members list, so check that out often if you need something crafted for you, or if you're looking to help someone out!

[Image: B21Ru.png]V. Communication[Image: InPTV.png]

Communication in the OCS is important. We request that all our members join our Teamspeak regularly, even if playing other games, as we have a multi-game Teamspeak. However, It's not required to AFK in the server nor stay there 24/7, so we don't expect you to be in all the time.

Our teamspeak is located here: 96.8.112.18:9991 (Pass: Someguy [if there even is one])

Leaders of the OCS have Steam as well.

Boberty (Our leader): Boberty7
Myself (Reinhardt, Captain): Reinhardt (or) Serius600

[Image: B21Ru.png]VI. Requirements for Joining[Image: InPTV.png]

There aren't many major requirements for joining. We in the OCS value friendly players who are willing to assist others and play fairly, keeping a positive attitude along the way. We don't care about raging, as... well... we all do it on occasion, but we'd rather not have people screaming for 20 minutes at the top of their lungs. The rules explain the guidelines for our membership for the most part, and any questions you may have can be asked on this thread, in our teamspeak, or in-game if you see us.

[Image: B21Ru.png]VII. Application[Image: InPTV.png]

In-game Name:
Level:
Class:
Class Level:
Newness (1-5, 5 being "I'm a fairly skilled Warband player, know how to play NI, have a fair amount of gear, and generally know what's going on."):
Activity level (1-5, 5 being "I play every day all day."):
Profession:
Crafting Level:
Willing to do teamwork, and sacrifice kills and even yourself for the team?
Scarlet Blades wish you guys the best of luck. May your kills be quick and many !
Thanks. The thread isn't... complete yet. I'm tired, so I'll finish it later. Big Grin
It's looking pretty good, even if it's incomplete. Best wishes from the Order of the Scarlet Blade. May our enemies perish with ease =]
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks again. I do have a question though: How would we get our banner in-game? That is, without editing the DDS files myself.
You can post your banner here and it will be put ingame in the next patch.
welcome to you the order of the crimson stallions
may we fight side by side in many battles to come
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Okay, so the thread is... mostly complete now. No fancy pictures as of yet, nor memberlist, but that'll change in the coming days.

Also:

(04-02-2012, 06:39 PM)Gildor link Wrote: Hey I would like to join The order of the Crimson Stallion. I'm a good archer but better melee,
right now I'm using auto block because of my ping on the servers but I will take it off if my ping goes down

And I really like how you have the thread so far, and I have teamspeak

~Gildor

The teamspeak address is located on the thread under "Communication", so join up and chat with us for a while. Also, if you could please fill out our application (subject to change in the coming days as well), that would help us get to know you. Thanks.
Nice thread there Rein, reminds me of the 'ol Acre one, i should be popping into TS again tonight, after the 120+ event that ive got planned. Make sure your on dude, you too Boberty haha.

V. Communication

Communication in the OCS is important. We request that all our members join our Teamspeak regularly, even if playing other games, as we have a multi-game Teamspeak. However, It's not required to AFK in the server nor stay there 24/7, so we don't expect you to be in all the time.

Our teamspeak is located here: 96.8.112.18:9991 (Pass: Someguy [if there even is one])

Leaders of the OCS have Steam as well.

Boberty (Our leader): *To be added*
Myself (Reinhardt, Captain): Reinhardt (or) Serius600

How did you miss that?