Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Farewell!
Some of you may remember me. Others may not, for those that do know who I am, they might know me as one of these names.
I haven't played this mod in nearly 6 months, but I have been following it pretty closely. That said I have finally decided to let go and say good-bye to everyone in this community. (some of you I may still know from cRPG.) I have quite a few reasons for leaving.

Lack of variety and restrictions: gear is based upon your classes. I understand this is Nord Invasion, and that the defending factions main theme is Swadian. Why can't people play as Norse turn coats? The AI have Swadian Deserters, whats the difference? I recommend removing the class restrictions on shop armor. I checked what armors and things you have on your mod with the single player cheatmenu find item function. You have a lot of good looking armors that players can't wear simply because it is "Norse"

Buggy Animations : The changing of one handed swords stab animation, two handed swords overhead. It doesn't look natural at all. From my point of view all it accomplished was making stabs and overheads sorta on the buggy and unreliable side. Some of the one handed swords have some pretty powerful ghost reach on their stabs. That just simply do not make sense, because the animation is not in sync with the actual flow of the hitbox itself. Two handed swords have some strange things going on with it as well, the overheads animation is very short but actual effective range of the over head remains unchanged.

Stagnate teamplay: Same as it has always been

Normal servers - Hold out front and fight them as they come in invisible barriers. As the waves progress fall back camp Point A- continue camping there till everyone dies.

Hard mode servers - Camp point A the whole time and wait to be headshot.

Feels like I am running in Syrup: When you revoked some of the players stats, I think you over did it. I would never make a build with 6 ps and 5 athletics. Just an example. In my opinion some stats need a general buff (by 2-3 in most cases, some need no buff.)

Removal of Cavalry : Killed my mood to play this mod. I spent nearly 3 months getting to Heavy cavalry, spent all sorts of gold getting myself cavalry gear that I could use at the point when I reached Heavy cavalry. I got to heavy Cavalry the day that horses were removed from this mod. All I was comped with was a Short Espada for all that time I spent. Now everyone can just buy one for 2,500 gold. So what did I really get? - At the same time you introduced a patch that killed a ton of your players off. My advice is ease people into change, not force them.

I didn't write this up with intentions to berate your hard work or complain, but to provide feedback as to why you are losing me as player. I definitely enjoyed my time I spent playing this. I also met some really neat people during my time here. I also want to praise the developers for constantly informing their player base on changes, and listening to people about suggestions and feedback.

Good luck with your mod and community

- Desire

I would much like the 62000!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(05-05-2013, 10:44 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: I would much like the 62000!

Alright put something up for 62,000 gold.

There ya go, Enjoy!
up

Thank you very much!

I have to say, you do state some good points. The problem with Normal and Hard mode tactics, though, is that it's just about the only option when you're with more than 4 players.
Also, regarding cavalry, I myself joined just after the no-cav patch, so I don't have experience with it, but IMO, the best solution with cav would be to make a cav only mode or something, as the main complaint concerning cav was the fact they were rather OP, being able to kite as they could. But yea, I'd love to see cav come back as well, although somehow regulated.
And lastly, I can't say I've had the pleasure of playing with you (as far as I remember xD), but it's sad to see you go Sad
Good luck, and have fun!
Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i am so sad now, i am going to eat a cookie. 
Wusel @ Omnia
Been a while since we spoke mini, sorry to see you go. I'm sorry you don't agree with every decision we have made but there is no way to please everyone, and every change we make proves that.

I will nip this in the bud here and say cav will not be returning to NI. Cav does not work with the bot ai or with the NI maps so please stop bringing it up. Any posts going "bring cav back" will be met with a 3 day mute...

Anyway, best of luck and look forward to playing with you on another mod in the future.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Take care dear, i was gonna lend you that dress once you start playing again. Too bad Tongue
(05-05-2013, 05:40 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Take care dear, i was gonna lend you that dress once you start playing again. Too bad Tongue

I would have been Fabulous!

(05-05-2013, 11:30 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Been a while since we spoke mini, sorry to see you go. I'm sorry you don't agree with every decision we have made but there is no way to please everyone, and every change we make proves that.

I will nip this in the bud here and say cav will not be returning to NI. Cav does not work with the bot ai or with the NI maps so please stop bringing it up. Any posts going "bring cav back" will be met with a 3 day mute...

Anyway, best of luck and look forward to playing with you on another mod in the future.

I didn't say bring it back, because it was OP and I agree with the removal for the most part, but the way you handled that was rather poor in my opinion. I definitely understand that you can't please everyone. The new animations wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't used to the standard animations or if I used autoblock but I don't so I notice things others may never even look at.

Also may I suggest turning down the Friendly fire damage to self. maybe to like 1% that way when people walk in front of you and hit them you aren't taking as much damage for them making the mistake.

It has been quite awhile since we spoke Hyper! I miss you guys, I don't even know if I have you all on steam anymore.

You can find me on cRPG pretty much every day besides mondays and thursdays some times fridays and Sundays too from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm Central US time.