Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Like ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
75.00%
21 75.00%
No.
25.00%
7 25.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

No more Str cap ?
Well they need to do something because snipers are just kill machines right now.  A strength buff would help bring commandos up to their level.
The new arrows and the high amount of legendary bows pushed the archers already into killer machines (some skill is necessary). And we as Inf has to protect their asses, maybe its our destiny.  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Sure that being a shielder you will make less kills that the archer behind you, but i'm not sure that giving inf more str will solve this. That will just promote Rambo ppl greedy for kills to go alone.

I say that but i agree that an inf needs more hits to kill hard bots than a sniper with headshots and it's not really logical. Snipers do more kills on hard mod, and so, on actual system, they have more loot than an inf who takes all the risk to protect him.
Sure ppl in house will distribute the loot after a session playing together, but some ppl are not in house and you don't play with mates all the time.

To promote teamwork we could have a share loot at end of round, but don't know if such system is realky fair, it's too much arbitrary, and some ppl could just leech...

So as said,  shielder's fate is to protect archers and beg after for looted items Wink
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
PERSONAL OPINION INCOMMING, NOTING TO DO WITH ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT:

Teamwork wise I think it is a good choice to have one class able to deal the damage and one class that can take some damage. Infantry was buffed not long ago by getting more shield, ironflesh and athletics at Commando level, while archers lost one athletics. If this survivability buff is enough time will tell I guess, higher armor values on Commandos might also be in order.

I agree on the loot issue, archers can as it is now get more loot then infantry. But rather then make them equal I think it's a better choice gameplay and teamwork wise to keep one the glass cannon and the other the protector. And maybe looking into a shared loot or random loot system.

AGAIN THIS HAS BEEN PERSONAL OPINIONS, THIS IS NOT A PROMISE OR A LOOK INTO THE DEVELOPMENT FUTURE AT ALL, SO DO NOT TAKE IT FOR THAT!
good point there ^
I agree on the shared loot system. The guys in the shield wall and the healers are just as important as the guys killing the bots
Would need some type of proper loot system or group system to prevent players that just join and sit from stealing loot...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
maybe some extra gold for those who stand very close to enemys who get killed
A shared loot system based off the current assist xp range might work. As a commando who makes it his job to stick near the archers and soak attacks in later waves it can be a pain to accumulate money/crafting goods. Since I need to kill people to get the goods either way.

A well implemented sharing system would be great to deal with that disparity.
like the idea
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike