Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion 'Official' Trailer
Where is me on the list? :'( :'( :'(
Hey I'm just going through the script, it sounds epic! Looking forward to later.

I'm sitting on 40,000g at the moment. Is the anything you'd like me to buy for the trailer?

Wearing highlander armour and boots with black wisby gauntlets and a nordic huscarls helmet, I have a two handed sword, usually carry 14 heavy throwing axes and always a deployable shield.

I'm a sergeant and cavalry. Can get a Desert horse or something just in case.

I'll check back here in a bit to see if you want me to get anything. My full funds are expendable.

See you soon!
(11-02-2012, 05:14 PM)Dr_Krieg link Wrote: Hey I'm just going through the script, it sounds epic! Looking forward to later.

I'm sitting on 40,000g at the moment. Is the anything you'd like me to buy for the trailer?

Wearing highlander armour and boots with black wisby gauntlets and a nordic huscarls helmet, I have a two handed sword, usually carry 14 heavy throwing axes and always a deployable shield.

I'm a sergeant and cavalry. Can get a Desert horse or something just in case.

I'll check back here in a bit to see if you want me to get anything. My full funds are expendable.

See you soon!

Thank you for the offer, but what you are wearing is perfectly fine. Have your horse on stand by as I might need another cav. I will let you know on TS.

(11-02-2012, 05:13 PM)Tore link Wrote: Where is me on the list? :'( :'( :'(

Have you posted in this thread to say you want to be in it? If you have sorry I missed you. If you havent do so now and I will see if I can fit you in. Read the first post for instructions.

(11-02-2012, 05:10 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Impressive display of patience oh herder of cats.

Thanks for taking it on and looking forward for it.

This even got me off my ass to switch isp, from super fast but prone to dropping, I'd be really embarrassed to drop today. To, well, much slower but doesn't drop. Good luck all. 

Well at least its got some results already, even if trailer is bad  Tongue
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(10-02-2012, 10:27 PM)Tore link Wrote:     Your Class: Commando
    Your Equipment type: 2h
    Do you have TeamSpeak: yes
Do we have a server?

Unless I'm totally wrong in my GMT's (entirely possible) we have about 30mins now before hand.

I printed MrGuarnere's scenes list off dunno if that's needed but or for the rest of you but my own personal idiot factor can be quite high.
Nvm that'd be NI Video shoot then, my high idiot capacity.
If anyone else wants to be in the video there are few spaces available. Just hop onto TeamSpeak and let me know you are there.
A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the filming of the trailer. We got some excellent footage and we'll be putting it all together over the next month or so (it will have to be in our spare time as work/uni gets in the way  Tongue)

Just so that I can be certain I haven't missed you off the list could you please post that you attended the event and I will get your name in the credits.
(11-02-2012, 09:45 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: A massive thank you to everyone who participated in the filming of the trailer. We got some excellent footage and we'll be putting it all together over the next month or so (it will have to be in our spare time as work/uni gets in the way  Tongue)

Just so that I can be certain I haven't missed you off the list could you please post that you attended the event and I will get your name in the credits.

it was fun =)
I did enjoy this Smile
Wusel @ Omnia