Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall Request
Well, I was just thinking that it would be nice if a feature was added that could allow players to see everything in the auction hall, rather than just the stuff they're limited to using. I've had a lot of stuff i've wanted to sell recently, and a lot of it I can't compare prices to what's already being sold. I understand that you don't want people buying stuff they can't use by mistake, so I was wondering if it was possible to add an option to toggle on 'See everything' or along the lines of that.

Not sure what other peoples ideas on it are, I feel it would be pretty beneficial to some players if it's actually possible to do.
That toggle idea would be pretty good Big Grin
I'd like to see whether crafted weapons are one-handed or two-handed (and for that damn 'usable by everyone' bug to be fixed  Tongue  ).
(16-02-2012, 12:55 PM)Noidenous link Wrote: I'd like to see whether crafted weapons are one-handed or two-handed (and for that damn 'usable by everyone' bug to be fixed  Tongue  ).

Yes!
YES!

This would be such a tremendous improvement to its current functionality. Right now you have no reasonable way to compare prices for crafted or found stuff that you can't use. Also this would add so much more to the game for all of those who actually likes to play the auction house, buying stuff cheap and trying to sell it higher - which also gives a more dynamic economy.

Because right now the auction house gives you a feeling that the game is dead when you almost never see any new or cool items on it - and this is even worse for new players - which almost got me turned away from this wonderful mod when I started out.

Just look at the auction houses of any successful mmo, they all allow everyone to see everything and buy everything they see.

Please, this is really one of the best features of this game and I would really like to see it even further improved.
Seeing as this has not been acted upon since it was posted I don't think it's going to happen.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I could not send a private message to the moderator (it said I posted the wrong name repeatedly) and could not find an appropriate place to post about ttis issue, so feel free to move it or take it as a private discussion.

It's about this thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...302.0.html
Which is about the feature request of opening up the auction house so that all players can see all items.

The reason I posted in an old thread is that I don't see a reason to create duplicate threads - better to gather all relevant discussion in one thread.  Maybe the fact they haven't acted on it is because they don't understand it is a feature many players want yet? If we lock and shut down the discussion, how are the developers supposed to know? Hope you would consider unlocking it to see if there actually is an interest in it.

Kind regards!
I agree with that discussion but it's at the digression of the moderator who locked it.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Yes i totally understand that and apologize for this thread, it's just that I can't seem to send private messages no matter how hard I try. Sad
Merged topic and unlocking.

Feel free to discuss.