Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Referral bug, switching internet browsers.
Hi thair!

My friend today clicked my referral link with Fire Fox, but apparently something didnt work for him, so he opened up Internet Explorer, and he used that to create an account. Then, i should get the money and the Assist xp ( im actually doing it for that, cuz i wanna be Cav Wink ), But i didnt. I suppose its because he created the acc with Internet explorer, but installed and clicked the link with FireFox.
Simple fix. Set his default browser back to IE9 and when you open links it'll open through IE9 not Firefox. Or visa versa. PS IE 9 is JUNK Tongue
(19-11-2011, 06:52 PM)Matt link Wrote: Hi thair!

My friend today clicked my referral link with Fire Fox, but apparently something didnt work for him, so he opened up Internet Explorer, and he used that to create an account. Then, i should get the money and the Assist xp ( im actually doing it for that, cuz i wanna be Cav Wink ), But i didnt. I suppose its because he created the acc with Internet explorer, but installed and clicked the link with FireFox.

thats the problem, i'm not sure if your gonna get any referall shiz, except if jez fixed this :o