Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should mixed glue be in the armorsmith crafting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
I dont care
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Glue
Today i looked at the crafting items and for a couple items i saw what it needed mixed glue.So i was playing the mod for the whole day and i didn't get any glue from any enemies . So i went to the market place there wasn't any i went to the auction hall and i saw some for about 3000 a piece it doesn't help that there was 4 for 12000 gold. i don't think its kind of worth it buying glue. Can some one please make mixed glue for armor smith for there homeboy Luke. <3

P.S since there's no level five yet for the armor smith  can you put a crafting thing for mixed glue.                                   
                                                Please

life is short...
Mixed glue is crafted by Alchemists at level 4. You can just ask friends who are alchemists to make it for you.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(05-02-2012, 05:22 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Mixed glue is crafted by Alchemists at level 4. You can just ask friends who are alchemists to make it for you.
can you be a friend and give me glue
life is short...
if you supply him with the neccecery items needed like hydra leaf and bone shard/dust
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Alchemist lvl 5 can make Mixed Glue

Crafting: Mix Glue

Items Required:

3 x Bone Powder (2 / 3)
2 x Hydra Leaf (0 / 2)
1 x Spurn Berry (13 / 1)

Item Created:

1 x Mixed Glue
It's usually up for about 1500 a piece or less these days, look again Tongue
No because it makes alchemist useful for something.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
If u have the mats, ill make it for yaa Wink Smile PM me
(05-03-2012, 04:19 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote: No because it makes alchemist useful for something.

Yes. They effectively block the economy. I am a lvl 8 armorsmith and so far nothing that needs glue is profitable to craft.
I would have to say no, because this would drive the demand for the raw materials of glue up.

Alchemist is difficult to level up while breaking even as it is.