Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sharpened Barbed Arrows Disappearing!
Hey are anyone elses sharpened barbed arrows disappearing. as long as i dont update my character they wont go away in-game but their gone for some reason.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I believe they had some wrong restrictions (i.e. lack of) and it was fixed. They have not disappeared but just been shrouded by your lack of skill. Once you reach your true potential, you will see them again.
You have to be Longbowman or higher to use them.
Oh ok thanks!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(05-02-2012, 10:41 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Hey are anyone elses sharpened barbed arrows disappearing. as long as i dont update my character they wont go away in-game but their gone for some reason.
...Same to my character:...

AB_Jab
Class: Longbowman
Liv: 23

...I no longer allowed to place the barbed arrows in two or three different slots for weapons as before, also bought two packs of arrows, I can only insert one...
...is there a way to have more slots arrows avalilable or not...?

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]
You do not need to buy several packs of arrows, you just select them in each of your weapon slots on the website. And I think you are referring to arrows being removed from the fourth slot, now the "Support Slot". So you can have two packs of arrows and a bow of course, or one pack of arrows and a bow, and then another weapon of your choice.
(06-02-2012, 06:58 PM)Fingus link Wrote: You do not need to buy several packs of arrows, you just select them in each of your weapon slots on the website. And I think you are referring to arrows being removed from the fourth slot, now the "Support Slot". So you can have two packs of arrows and a bow of course, or one pack of arrows and a bow, and then another weapon of your choice.
...And the support slot is no more for weapons...?

...thanks for answer...-_^

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]