Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bugged quest
Hello all,
I have problems for all my quests.
I expalin it :
Yesterday and this morning i kill ennemy, my quests update and i success it.
But this afternoon when i kill someone my quests wont update (like "welcome to the army", i need 3 peasant but i kill 35 of them) (same with "death at the top" i kill the sergeant but i dont success the quest, my game say 0/1 sergeant).
What should i do ?
Thank by advance,
Dragons, Member of the BlackFist

Ps: i have 2 characters, this happend with my second : Soap_Gamer
I had this too, it will solve itself with time. Also try a different browser open at the same time.
Wusel @ Omnia
Ok thank you Big Grin
I'll wait so ^^
Bumping this thread as am having same problem.

How long are we supposed to wait for it to fix itself? My quests have been stuck since yesterday and its frustrating as only just started playing and was counting on quest rewards to get some fancy gear xP
Have you changed your name recently?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Nope havent changed my name, actually only started playing nordic invasion 2 days ago.
Well problem still not fixed, im stuck on quests and cant advance them at all no matter how many i kill.

Id really appreciate it if someone could take a look or something (im a tech noob so i dunno why this bug would happen) cos as it stands, whilst i can still earn support xp and gold the normal way, its off putting that the big quest rewards are sealed off to me so kinda stopped playing till its fixed.

Player id:  2462076

Edit: Wait it might be cos i havent updated o0 Updating and seeing if it fixes, if thats the case then ill look silly but oh well xP
Updated and confirmed quests are still bugged, so no quest rewards for me Sad
According to the db you have accepted the quests so it's strange that they're not updating. I can delete them all and you start them again if you want to see if that'll work?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yes please , if thats what it takes to fix the bug im all for it Wink