Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The house of the Mighty Knights
Was wondering if I would be eligible to join? after seeing Mighty_remains represent you guys I knew I'd want to join.
I've only been playing Nord Invasion for three days now but I'm already learning the ropes pretty fast and would like to find a dedicated group of players who know what they're doing

Main Character name: Renly
Level and class: 23 Longbowman
Crafting Profession: Armorsmith Lvl 4
Faction Points: 136
Timezone: GMT
What is a battle formation? Explain: (So wish this was Total War!) the formations are the tactical placement of existing troops E.g. Having a group of "Shields" in the front acting as the tanks to reinforce the barricades, several dedicated Slashers to hack away at the mobs threatening the barricades, Archers and Crossbowmen to snipe the high value targets such as skirmishers and a healer in the back aswell.
Steam: KKillroyV2
Player ID: 2461413
My Characters
[EITRI]Renly  Pikeman
[EITRI]Fury  Sergeant
You should add a member list by the way Sophie. Wink
Edit: It's in the teamspeak channel.
(20-05-2013, 12:04 AM)Renly link Wrote:Was wondering if I would be eligible to join? after seeing Mighty_remains represent you guys I knew I'd want to join.
I've only been playing Nord Invasion for three days now but I'm already learning the ropes pretty fast and would like to find a dedicated group of players who know what they're doing

What is a battle formation? Explain: (So wish this was Total War!) the formations are the tactical placement of existing troops E.g. Having a group of "Shields" in the front acting as the tanks to reinforce the barricades, several dedicated Slashers to hack away at the mobs threatening the barricades, Archers and Crossbowmen to snipe the high value targets such as skirmishers and a healer in the back aswell.
I do hope you get in. There isn't exactly a level minimum to join. Although i've never seen you personally, you seem like a nice guy. Not too many people donate after just 3 days of playing NI.
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
(20-05-2013, 03:53 AM)Vdude link Wrote:You should add a member list by the way Sophie. Wink
[quote author=Renly link=topic=13039.msg108482#msg108482 date=1369008283]
Was wondering if I would be eligible to join? after seeing Mighty_remains represent you guys I knew I'd want to join.

I do hope you get in. There isn't exactly a level minimum to join. Although i've never seen you personally, you seem like a nice guy. Not too many people donate after just 3 days of playing NI.
[/quote] Our memberlist is private. (Its in the Houses) as for the guy who reply'd, I will need to see you in game, as I want to see that your not a random/common noob. I dont look at the level but we do need people who can save last, place barricades, heal people,....
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Even Friday 24th May

time
19:00 BST (British Summer Time)
20:00 CEST (Central European Time)
21:00 EEST (Eastern European  Time)
11:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
14:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
04:30 CDT (Australian Central Time) [next day]
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Friends are allowed to join?
Normal or Hard?
if place yes

normal

(20-05-2013, 05:34 PM)Nici link Wrote:Friends are allowed to join?
Normal or Hard?
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
In Game Name: Alice and Sheva

Player ID:2459926 and 2460814

Leve: 43 and 24

Class: Alice-commando Sheva-Heavy Longbowman

Crafting Profession and Level: no have

Time Zone: UTC+4

Steam name: ANGEL_Alexander

(20-05-2013, 05:43 PM)Alice link Wrote:In Game Name: Alice and Sheva