Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The house of the Mighty Knights
(29-05-2013, 03:39 PM)Mighty_Mathias link Wrote:what day is best,time?
for events
Definitely Sunday for me. Other than that, Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday at 16:00 PDT, which is about 22:00 or 23:00 in the UK...
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
Any day.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Fridays for me.
For people who have work, we should find out their work hours so we can work around all of them.
Main Character name: Rorgtar
Level and class:archer level 13
Crafting Proffesion: Tinkerer
Faction Points: 81
Timezone: UTC +1
What is a battle formation? Explain: At the start of the game, the team have to shield a location with one access (barricade, deployable shield etc...). Then if waves are too strong: Retreat to the base and player start to slash above the barricade. If people need heal, medic can restore health instantly. If many players didn't have ammo or hp, they can ask to save the last nord to go restore their ammo or hp.

PS: Sorry for my english i'm french. Tongue
(04-06-2013, 01:58 PM)Rorgtar link Wrote:Main Character name: Rorgtar
Level and class:archer level 13
Crafting Proffesion: Tinkerer
Faction Points: 81
Timezone: UTC +1
What is a battle formation? Explain: At the start of the game, the team have to shield a location with one access (barricade, deployable shield etc...). Then if waves are too strong: Retreat to the base and player start to slash above the barricade. If people need heal, medic can restore health instantly. If many players didn't have ammo or hp, they can ask to save the last nord to go restore their ammo or hp.

PS: Sorry for my english i'm french. Tongue
Bonjour, mon ami, tu vais play the game along side with us before I / We can accept you. Vive la connard taupe.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
(04-06-2013, 03:39 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:Vive la connard taupe.
Do you realize that it doesn't mean what you think it means ?  Tongue
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(04-06-2013, 03:47 PM)YunYun link Wrote: [quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=13039.msg114477#msg114477 date=1370360391]
Vive la connard taupe.
Do you realize that it doesn't mean what you think it means ?  Tongue
[/quote] Mole Asshole?
On which server do you play?
(04-06-2013, 04:07 PM)Rorgtar link Wrote:On which server do you play?

Hi i am captain add me on steam matp670
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \