Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall
Currently it is more of a marketplace and with the recent auction I thought the auction hall could do with a little "make-over".

Please leave your opinions down below.

P.S if someone has already made a post like this I am sorry but I could not find one.
It's not a bad idea for me  Big Grin
I would prefer the NordInvasion Auction with Bid's etc. And Instant Buy Option.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(13-05-2013, 06:00 PM)Jalau link Wrote: I would prefer the NordInvasion Auction with Bid's etc. And Instant Buy Option.
Nordinvasion Auction is not all the day
(13-05-2013, 06:00 PM)Jalau link Wrote: I would prefer the NordInvasion Auction with Bid's etc. And Instant Buy Option.

That is sort of what I am meaning except players put things up instead of the devs/admins and with the minimum price it doesn't need to be something like 10 the player sets it to what they want so say a small lump of lead minimum 60k buyout 65k or something or no buyout(chosen by the seller) meaning when the auction ends whoever has the highest bid gets it.
Yes. Would be really amazing!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Just like the system they have in WoW?

Yes please.
Have been waiting for this for a while. I presume this is something they might look at after 5.0. Smile
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Edited the OP with a couple of suggestions now.
As I said on IRC earlier, I'll look at this after 0.5.0
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus