Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
Are u guys still recruiting?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Indeed we are.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Then i apply:
Name: YuriTheRed
Nords Slayed: over 36k
Note: I have 3 minions that need house as well
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Hey I want to join your house.Im lvl 45 and Sniper and Inf.Atm my ingame name is FireAssassin_Sniper (if u want to invite me) i gonna change my name too if u will invite me.atm i got a sharpshooter bow and bodkin arrows.(gonna buy wararrows soon and sometimes i gonna look for hurricane bow too.i got a open trooper helmet ,red tunic over mail ,ornate hourglass gauntlets and the worst shoes .hunter shoes, i think it makes me faster and i never died cuz i took an arrow in the knee  :-P.

(sorry for not writing with capital letters.im writing to You on my mobile atm)

Greets FireAssassin    ;-)
How many nords slain ?
if one of you guys made me a res tome and let me pay you over time id join Wink Wink Wink
21863nords
but again: if you guys make me a res tome and let me pay over time ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
and sparhawk remember: i like PK but well... no one is really helping me out with my res tome problem lol
I want join in your House
My equip: Trans armour, Swadian Hope, Ancient Greatsword
Ingame nick: Nord_Deserter
Nord Killed: ~85k
I havent killed as much nord as the other guys:~15k :S(I was very active shielder when i was Commando)
Yuri and REXE, welcome to the Followers. Please strip down and flog yourself with a cat o' nine tails made of Worm entrails. Please also let me know which characters to invite to the house.

FireAssassin, please reapply once you have slain more nordic fools! You must wreak havoc on the battlefield!

Eragon, I do not think this is the House for you; you would be more suited to an active American house me thinks.

Thank you for your interest in the Followers.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hypernoma, My char: Nord_Deserter