Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
i send u in PM
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I want join in your House
My equip: Striped Armor, Sun Pike, Worm Bane, Resurrection Tome
Ingame nick: ANGEL_Alexander
Nord Killed: ~96k
(03-05-2012, 08:42 AM)Phalangite_ANGEL_Alexande link Wrote: Nord Killed: ~96k
:o

sorry i have to respond this
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
how much i need?
I'd say 1 mil nords should be fine.
(03-05-2012, 08:42 AM)Phalangite_ANGEL_Alexande link Wrote: I want join in your House
My equip: Striped Armor, Sun Pike, Worm Bane, Resurrection Tome
Ingame nick: ANGEL_Alexander
Nord Killed: ~96k

I'm afraid I have to decline your application. The understanding of English and the ability to follow commands (which will be in English) is necessary for playing with the Followers.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Name wigster_shieldbash

kills: 375

Friend of birdtalon.
(27-05-2012, 01:28 PM)wigster600 link Wrote: Name wigster_shieldbash

Friend of birdtalon.

i would prepare for one of two things: 1. acceptance due to being a friend of Bird 2. a degrading and hysterical response from Hyper

btw yes Hyper i think youre right though i am debating a different house(even though im in PK lol) because i know people there and am friend of the captain and some members but why didnt you give me a funny response? it makes me feel like we werent friends before you were even a dev :'( :'( :'(
(29-05-2012, 05:30 AM)Eragon link Wrote: [quote author=wigster600 link=topic=1347.msg28077#msg28077 date=1338125280]
Name wigster_shieldbash

Friend of birdtalon.

i would prepare for one of two things: 1. acceptance due to being a friend of Bird 2. a degrading and hysterical response from Hyper

btw yes Hyper i think youre right though i am debating a different house(even though im in PK lol) because i know people there and am friend of the captain and some members but why didnt you give me a funny response? it makes me feel like we werent friends before you were even a dev :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
can you add my chars wigster600 & wigster lancestab plz Big Grin
(29-05-2012, 05:30 AM)Eragon link Wrote: i would prepare for one of two things: 1. acceptance due to being a friend of Bird 2. a degrading and hysterical response from Hyper

I see no reason to regard those options as mutually exclusive.