Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Found rare gear, not appearing in my profile.
So I started this game today, and apparently I'm quite a lucky chappy.

I found myself a Prince's Helm, Barrista's armour and a Hyper Sword. But upon checking my profile (After updating) it decided to just, throw these items out.

Any help can be appreciated, not sure why it's suddenly done that.

Having great fun though, love the mod!
This is one of those moments I call bullshit.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Come on Hyper, can't you see he's telling the truth? I bet he has screenies too!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I've only started playing this mod today, I just saw Red items in my profile inventory and equipped them, then when it updated they were gone.
yeah it ocured to me too. especially barristan`s armor seems to disapear every time you try updating your profile. sqishi armor
Wusel @ Omnia
(14-05-2013, 08:38 PM)Legend link Wrote: yeah it ocured to me too. especially barristan`s armor seems to disapear every time you try updating your profile. sqishi armor

So is it a bug and the game was just messing with me, or did I actually find these items?
you definitely find that armor on your first day, knowing that it is called barristan`s armor. seems legit.
Wusel @ Omnia
Oh.. Let me fix this for you !
(14-05-2013, 08:45 PM)Legend link Wrote: you definitely find that armor on your first day, knowing that it is called barristan`s armor. seems legit.

Please make a barista outfit for medics in 5.0 w/ deployable coffee med kits as well
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(14-05-2013, 08:47 PM)Hande link Wrote: Oh.. Let me fix this for you !
That would be lovely! Thank you.