Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New quests idea's
Quest name : berserker rage : quest description " these beserkers are crazy and are destroying our lands prove your might and beat 10 of these guy's before they get to us!" reward "400 exp in all areas and possibly a beserker axe"

Quest name :  stop the prince!  " if you beat this guy it is a reward in it's own right! " reward " 2000 exp in all areas and random legendary item based on your class + 500 fp" (can only do it once)

Quest name : berserker rage : quest description " these beserkers are crazy and are destroying our lands prove your might and beat 10 of these guy's before they get to us!" reward "400 exp in all areas and possibly a beserker axe"

Quest name : healing soup! : quest description " quickly use the soup to heal your health (use it 200 times)" reward " 20% quicker to heal with soups"

Quest name : refill them arrows! : quest description "  refill your arrows (use it 200 times)" reward " 20% quicker to refill your arrows"

Quest name : stop those followers: quest description " these guys follow the nordic king with vigorous intent stop them all before they consume our kingdom! kill 50 followers" reward "200 exp in all areas and 500 gold"

Quest name : Install fear back into those nord conscripts : quest description "these guys are joing the nords in hordes stop them and put fear back into the common folk! kill 60 nord levy militia " reward " 500 gold and 250 assist exp"

Quest name : stop the champion huscarls : quest description "these guys are great warriors stop them  and you will be able to achieve great things" kill 100 champion huscarls " reward " champion huscarl shield"
the quest with legendary... OMG I want it!

some have too much reward (the 200 xp in all section is too much)
beserk... add more, I can beat 10 in one round and i'm lvl 18...)
and some are too much : 100 huscarl for a shield?

but i like those!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(27-02-2012, 02:10 AM)Isatis link Wrote: the quest with legendary... OMG I want it!

some have too much reward (the 200 xp in all section is too much)
beserk... add more, I can beat 10 in one round and i'm lvl 18...)
and some are too much : 100 huscarl for a shield?

but i like those!

trust me in hard mode you will appreciate that champion hus shield ;P and it would be something to aim for
I think the rewards are a little too generous.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I like the prince quest, even tho the random legendary is a bit much.. 2k xp in all sections is great and 500 fp is a lot! but the legendary.. not sure
(29-02-2012, 03:46 PM)Tomba link Wrote: I like the prince quest, even tho the random legendary is a bit much.. 2k xp in all sections is great and 500 fp is a lot! but the legendary.. not sure

howe about a weapon that is almost as good as a legendary weapon?
maybe a 10-20% chance of legendary and 90-80% chance of normal high lvl wep (like flamberge grosse and such)
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
I think that there *should* be some reward for beating the Prince, and that it should be rather substantial. I mean, you just survived the horde. The. Whole. Frickin. Horde. Parades should be thrown in your honor.  Tongue
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Just create a specific quest item lol non obtainable by drops neither trade!
You could make  the reward something like from Diablo II. One time only quest that increases actual character stats (perhaps 10 to all proficiencies).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma