NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Folly Company recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(11-04-2013, 04:15 AM)Terath86 link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=jaz1080 link=topic=4990.msg97428#msg97428 date=1365647083]
Player name:007
Character ID:2456069
Alt/s:MR_007:heavy infantry,Mr_Xbow:crossbowman,and [HoS]_Elitearcher77:longbowman
Level of Main:34
Class of Main:heavy skirmisher and 10 class points and i am an apprentice with a barracade
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:yes and yes
Reason for wanting to join FC:very active,friendly,fun to play with,and very organized

Didn't I see you in a house today already? I forgot what it was, but I'm pretty sure I saw like "SLK_007" or something out on the battlefield.
Please respond if I am wrong so I can give a heads-up to Eldras.
[/quote] I don't think he's in liquor and eldras are the only ones recruiting
i am not in any house at the moment but i was previously in SLK but didnt have enough money to change it and i got it that day becuase i was using all asist xp for melee and not gold because i am close to pikeman and i got the money to chage  it back to 007

Diablo is a new probationary member, so welcome him, FC. Also welcome FC_Pheonix, who has passed his probation and earned his tags.

One more note, it's been good to see so many old-timers (Grim, Roland, Coyote, Mikey, Monster, etc.) again. If you see an FC on a server you don't know yet, introduce yourself and make nice nice. Well, if you see FC_Not_Sir_Mike, give him hell Wink
(11-04-2013, 12:51 PM)jaz1080 link Wrote: [ -> ]i am not in any house at the moment but i was previously in SLK but didnt have enough money to change it and i got it that day becuase i was using all asist xp for melee and not gold because i am close to pikeman and i got the money to chage  it back to 007

At this point, none of us know you, and as far as I know, I've not played a round with you yet. I'm going to hold off on recruitment for now. Thanks for applying.
(11-04-2013, 12:51 PM)jaz1080 link Wrote: [ -> ]i am not in any house at the moment but i was previously in SLK but didnt have enough money to change it and i got it that day becuase i was using all asist xp for melee and not gold because i am close to pikeman and i got the money to chage  it back to 007
heads up play with us more often and you app may be consider for probation
Player name: Le_Waxy
Character ID: 2456107
Alt/s: No alt
Level of Main: 27
Class of Main: Heavy Longbowman, Apprentice
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and yes.
Reason for wanting to join FC: FC has great players who are not immature and are very good at the game, i wish to be a part of a strong house.
Hey guys just a fore warning. VanGuundy is not gonna stay long. He has went from BG to My house (SLK) to none in 2 days.
I have taken note of our applicants and i would love to see you guys in our ts when we are on as me and eldras are currently seeing if you fit to wear the fc house and tag.

(14-04-2013, 02:46 AM)austin2334 link Wrote: [ -> ]Can I Join?? i have tier 4 Commando and good gearBig Grin I'm VanGuundy ingame <3
sorry Austin as you did not fill in our application correctly your application has been denied. we also do not take House hoppers kindly.
where is the format for you application i did not see above?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21