NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Folly Company recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
NI community is very sensitive about Houses and such aren't they?
indeed i consider FC a family
Well i'm sorry for any disrespect, and I understand why you're saying no. My apologize for wasting your time.
i am not a captain you must talk to liquor or eldras about recruitment
they will have the final say in this
Sorry, at this time, FC is not actively recruiting from the forums. We will find candidates in-game on an invite basis only.
Hey guys I saw some of my guys trolling around. Axe is a dumbass and now is banned. The other 2 are now recruits and I may possibly kick them. Really sorry about how they were acting. I saw something directed towards a FC player, so I hope this doesnt make us hate each other. If you witness this agian SS it and tell me. I will kick them gladly.
we will soon start a House cleaning
(22-04-2013, 10:25 PM)SLK_Commander link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I saw some of my guys trolling around. Axe is a dumbass and now is banned. The other 2 are now recruits and I may possibly kick them. Really sorry about how they were acting. I saw something directed towards a FC player, so I hope this doesnt make us hate each other. If you witness this agian SS it and tell me. I will kick them gladly.

Thanks for smoothing things over. No worries, there's no enmity between FC and SLK!
Heads up FC members :
Make sure to read the House Overview on the site - It's been updated with some important information.

Thanks,
The Boss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21