Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer/Infantry hybrid.
Currently considering to go with a hybrid infantry/archer build. To that end I bought a crossbow and some bolts and am racking up the xp. My dilemma however is the order of classes. I am currently infantry, should I first take the archer class or wait until after I get heavy infantry? Any experiences with this sort of build?
Well it will take you more time to unlock new armor and melee weapons, that's why I first went Infantry up to Sergeant. That's just my preference though, if you really want to use a bow or crossbow you should go for archer class Wink
If I go archer, is there a better crossbow as well, or just a shortbow?
Just the shortbow, although I believe the Longbowman class will unlock more crossbows. Going archer will give you 40 points in crossbow and 100 points in bow though
You unlock the Heavy Crossbow as a archer. I can't exactly remember, but I am very sure it unlocks at Heavy Longbowman.
Well since I'm gonna do crossbows (mostly for the flavour of it) I will  make sure I have heavy infantry first.

Thanks for helping me sort that out.
I can confirm you get the heavy crossbow at heavy longbowman Big Grin
Hi to all! I am trying to became an Hybrid Archer/Infantry soldier. Now I'm an infantry with 2 hand axe. I'm level 8 and I'm collecting class points to baceme also an Archer. I have a little bow with some arrows. But i cannot equip my old shield. What is support slot  meant to be???
Thanks in advance guys!
The support slot is a slot designed to house misc. or support items, for example a horse or an ammo box.