NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Game name: Asreal
Class & Level: Longbowmen Lvl 19
Craft Profession & Craft level: Blacksmith (100/800) Lvl 3

Don't have a mic or TS
Teamspeak 3 is required to partake in events, please download it (it's free and does not take up a lot of space). You do not need to acquire a microphone, just be able to hear my orders during events and other teamplay.
Other than that, you are most welcome to join. But please, post again once you've got TS3 - unless you are not going to download it, ofcourse.
In Game Name: PK_Reskan_ward
Class & Level: Heavy longbowman = 41 = almost sniper
Craft Profession & Craft level: Blacksmith (300/800) Lvl 3

I do have a mic.
and I use two different computers so I have two different characters, one for each computer

In Game Name: PK_Reskan_King
Class & Level: Longbowman = 19
Craft Profession & Craft level: Alchemist =1= (50 / 200)
Accepted, Welcome to Clan Cameron!
Very good to have another archer, you shall be of good use when we face Thor.

Please read the info regarding the clan on the NI-site under "houses" Smile invites sent!ยด

*edit* Lemme know once you've left your old house, and I will send you another invite.
Ah, yes sorry about that. He's out of the house now Wink
got it, again: welcome Smile
And I just put CC_ on the front of my names so I would be CC_Reskan_ward = CC_Reskan_king or only do that when I get a promotion.
(27-06-2012, 10:30 PM)PK_Reskan_ward link Wrote: [ -> ]And I just put CC_ on the front of my names so I would be CC_Reskan_ward = CC_Reskan_king or only do that when I get a promotion.

you do that to GET a promotion. That, and change your banner to ours, then you are promoted to full member Smile
ok! name changed. and I'll do the Banner as soon as I get in game.

I changed = CC_Reskan_arch
instead of CC_Reskan_King

So now its

CC_Reskan_ward
CC_Reskan_arch
Got teamspeak 3 now.