NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still waiting for that one day, that Tjav starts using capitals.
you will wait a long time
(16-01-2017, 03:36 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for that one day, that Tjav starts using capitals.

I find the notion of Tjav using the capitals of the world for his own devious doings a disturbing one. Hopefully, we will wait a long time.
Character Name: Richard_II
Class & Level: Sniper (51)
Support / Tier: Engineer (3)
Steam Name: s1las 
Character ID: 2444849

3 Years ago i joint some events of this House and had a lot of fun. Now im active again and i hope to be part of this clan again.
I have a friend whos also playing NI ( Sniper lvl 45, age 21 ) but he lacks english ... he can understand but does not speak. Could he join aswell? I could translate for him. 
Character Name: Green_Pesto, Red_Pesto, Wild_Garlic_Pesto
Class & Level: Pavise, Archer (17), Legionnaire
Support / Tier: Siege Engineer
Steam Name: MrPeso
Character ID: 2446171, 1358, 2445653

Tjav forced me to do this.
(17-01-2017, 07:16 PM)Riichard Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name: Richard_II
Class & Level: Sniper (51)
Support / Tier: Engineer (3)
Steam Name: s1las 
Character ID: 2444849

3 Years ago i joint some events of this House and had a lot of fun. Now im active again and i hope to be part of this clan again.
I have a friend whos also playing NI ( Sniper lvl 45, age 21 ) but he lacks english ... he can understand but does not speak. Could he join aswell? I could translate for him. 
It has been a long while indeed.  Application pending - you are welcome to join our weekend house events so we can reach a final decision.
Could you have your friend fill out an application so we know who he is?

(19-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Mr.Peso Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name: Green_Pesto, Red_Pesto, Wild_Garlic_Pesto
Class & Level: Pavise, Archer (17), Legionnaire
Support / Tier: Siege Engineer
Steam Name: MrPeso
Character ID: 2446171, 1358, 2445653

Tjav forced me to do this.
You have already been joining our house events for a while now so application accepted.  Welcome to Clan Cameron!
wow can we at least have him (MrPeso) do an autism test first
(19-01-2017, 05:34 PM)bluzark Wrote: [ -> ]wow can we at least have him (MrPeso) do an autism test first

I'm afraid of the outcome so no.
(19-01-2017, 06:08 PM)Mr.Peso Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-01-2017, 05:34 PM)bluzark Wrote: [ -> ]wow can we at least have him (MrPeso) do an autism test first

I'm afraid of the outcome so no.

Where is my sok?
Give me ur adress, I'll send you a white Sok.