NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31-07-2012, 04:08 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I would like to join you  Smile

In-game Name: Displeased Peasant
Level: 52
Class: Sharpshooter / Heavy Infantry
Craft Skill: Level 10 Blacksmith
-No mic
Big Grin
In - game name: DominatorofDarkness
Class: Heavy Infantry
Lvl: 17
Support Class: Tinkerer
Crafting: Lvl 3 Armorsmith
(31-07-2012, 09:06 PM)nielser32 link Wrote: [ -> ]In - game name: DominatorofDarkness
Class: Heavy Infantry
Lvl: 17
Support Class: Tinkerer
Crafting: Lvl 3 Armorsmith
same like i told the other ones
I don't get it?
Sorry.

I have teamspeak 3 tho.
(31-07-2012, 09:36 PM)nielser32 link Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it, could you tell me that again please?
Sorry.
go up a few post and see what Jalau said Wink
I do have teamspeak.
(31-07-2012, 04:11 PM)Jalau link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Displeased_Peasant link=topic=729.msg39766#msg39766 date=1343750895]
Hey I would like to join you  Smile

In-game Name: Displeased Peasant
Level: 52
Class: Sharpshooter / Heavy Infantry
Craft Skill: Level 10 Blacksmith
-No mic
If you have no mic its no problem, but you need Teamspeak 3!
You know that Tari is away so i dont think he can invite you but i think its possible that we can sent you the Information for the event per pm!
(31-07-2012, 11:04 AM)Celhos link Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i wish to join CC

Ingame name: Celhos
Class: Seargent and Heavy crossbowman
Craft & Class: Armorsmith, level 5
You have Teamspeak? And same like i told Peasant, i dont think tari will be able to invite you but we`ll see!

(31-07-2012, 10:30 AM)Nici link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=CC_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=729.msg39652#msg39652 date=1343730459]
Hi all

Tatimoth is unable to be on line this weekend.  I am now hosting or weekend event.  Sorry but we are having just the one event night.

Next event:
Date: 4th of August - Saturday
Time: 20:00BST (21:00CEST)
Event-type: Hard mode
Note: CC and TrG members only. Irish Sparrow will be taking over leadership in this event - He will lead you well! - Tari
Lvl: 39+

Bring your best equipment and hope you will all enjoy it we will try hard.
Let the Devs join  :Smile
[/quote]
1++++
[/quote]
:O I am really sorry!
When does he/she come back?
He is a he  Wink Dont know he just told me he go to sweden tomorrow, ask Irish he leads the event and the house until he is back, probably he knows more!
How do I do that? Ask him? Like right here?