NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Loot Date/Person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whenever you loot a Legendary on the website I think it would be cool if it said the Date that you looted it, and the name of the person who looted it. 

Here's what I think it might look like
[Image: FrCXX5D.png]

Thoughts?
I think that looks wonderful and is a great idea. I like similar systems in other games as it gives your items a bit of history and significance.
That's an amazing idea :o
Would it be implemented on new loots or all legendaries?
Ew to much loots with my name on it altho like the idea. Would be cool to collect them all i guess... and some names can have extra selling value like Slayer to some people yay... ?

If this does happen i think to have a 1st 2nd 3rd... would be a cooler fact than what server
Currently the legendaries present in the game are not considered separate items by the database, so no such records have followed them through their previous owners.
Liar, you never looted a durendal.
Even if it just included items from now on it would be cool
I really REALLY, love this idea.
maybe even a history of who owned it before (in inventory for at least a week or sth like this)
That last one might be pretty difficult (I mean an extra work for a small effect would be required).
The idea in general looks pretty nice I must admit.
Pages: 1 2 3