Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot Date/Person
Whenever you loot a Legendary on the website I think it would be cool if it said the Date that you looted it, and the name of the person who looted it. 

Here's what I think it might look like
[Image: FrCXX5D.png]

Thoughts?
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I think that looks wonderful and is a great idea. I like similar systems in other games as it gives your items a bit of history and significance.
That's an amazing idea :o
Would it be implemented on new loots or all legendaries?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Ew to much loots with my name on it altho like the idea. Would be cool to collect them all i guess... and some names can have extra selling value like Slayer to some people yay... ?

If this does happen i think to have a 1st 2nd 3rd... would be a cooler fact than what server

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Currently the legendaries present in the game are not considered separate items by the database, so no such records have followed them through their previous owners.
Liar, you never looted a durendal.
Even if it just included items from now on it would be cool
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I really REALLY, love this idea.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
maybe even a history of who owned it before (in inventory for at least a week or sth like this)
That last one might be pretty difficult (I mean an extra work for a small effect would be required).
The idea in general looks pretty nice I must admit.