NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: A wee note about the future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(06-02-2013, 08:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [ -> ]Level:52
Melee: 501739479 xp
Ranged: 760703 xp
Total:502500182 / 6762591 xp

Eat it.

Commando ? 760k/800k range ? you don't even have the range hero bonus !! You must play moar !!  Smile

can't you enable BOTH tier 2 and 'fifth tier (hero...) ?

As a commando + heavy crossbowman (mainly shielder), I have killed 2 Thor (1 with bolt tosser, 1 at melee), and 2 Odin  (both with bolt tosser !) Difficult to imagine I can so that with only commando skills !
We have listened to the community and have introduced the ability to swap characters on the website without having to log out!!

If you dont see any changes on the site just click CTRL + F5 to force a refresh. To change the character just click on the drop down and select the character you want. You can do this from any page and you should still be on that page when you change your character.

Please report any issues you may have with this to myself or Naozumi.

PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT delete any of your old characters, so do not ask for it! If you were silly enough to create 100+ characters then you have to live with it.
Additionally, you can now see both captains in houses.
awesome the swap of chars, good job  ;D.
I willl be coming back for at least a while... Big Grin
(06-02-2013, 11:15 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ]We have listened to the community and have introduced the ability to swap characters on the website without having to log out!!

If you dont see any changes on the site just click CTRL + F5 to force a refresh. To change the character just click on the drop down and select the character you want. You can do this from any page and you should still be on that page when you change your character.

Please report any issues you may have with this to myself or Naozumi.

PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT delete any of your old characters, so do not ask for it! If you were silly enough to create 100+ characters then you have to live with it.

Nice, very efficient.
I do say.
Big Grin loving the char switch , will make trading much much easier
just realized that i have 2 chars i never use and never knew i had them
(07-02-2013, 06:16 AM)Hablam link Wrote: [ -> ]just realized that i have 2 chars i never use and never knew i had them

aye same here also got 2 chars I didn't know about, its an amazing job however, the new char switch update, big fan of it allready Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11