Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove mirror damage plz... Everyone is sick of it. (Damage from hitting team)
>Sad

Almost every time I die, is because a newbie decides to run in front of me when I'm hacking a mob down. 

Everyone dislikes this, and it is almost annoying enough to make me quit playing this mod... 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I mean, leave it in hard mode, but please turn it off in newbie mode? 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
YES!!! Turn off in Normal mod...that sucks!
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
yes...  I can understand it being on hard, because the players know that it sucks, and it would promote teamwork more... 

But normal mode, it is a pain in the shieza. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

I really think mirror damage is the best solution and i was pleased when i discover this system in NI.
what do you suggest to replace it?

- normal damage on your teammate : hell no, a grieffer could kill you easy, and so we'll have many many more problems.
- no damage at all : so you just have to spam, spam, spam.

No i really think mirror is the best, you just have to beware, don't spam like hell and don't jump on any bots you see even if 3 mates are already on it...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I agree with Blondin. If you want something replaced you have to come up with something better. We admins do not want nor have the time to run around dealing with teamkillers.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(28-01-2012, 11:54 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I agree with Blondin. If you want something replaced you have to come up with something better. We admins do not want nor have the time to run around dealing with teamkillers.

I'm archer  although i aim very well there are people that do the maddest things to catch my arrows for example i aimed, shot and suddenly a noob starts jumping and cough my arrow! it would be fine if the blocking player got a massage of the arrow or weapon he was hit with. Like: you took player2 arrow!
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
As annoying as it is, reflexive friendly fire prevents bots from infinite spamming through allied bots, which originally was what happened, making wave 2 priests ridiculous.

I think you should try to adapt to the game mechanics that are in place, rather than ask for them to be removed. You should tell your allies not to stand next to you, etc, or just stand back and let them die so that they learn not to rush. Too often 3-4 players will try to jump on the last enemy, causing friendly fire damage. The way to deal with this is not to change the system, it is to not have 5 players attempting to kill a single bot at the same time. Don't be so hung up on kills and you'll live longer.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
aright maybe you are right, it makes it so we are playing vindictus...  LMAO 

hack and slash sucks...

But we still need a way to be able to live past husks. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Just be careful where you hit, and don't take an unbalanced weapon so you can still hold back your strike when a teammate stumbles infront of you