NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: A wee note about the future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Very well done this change Smile Great job!
Very nice, once again. Cannot repeat enough how much I like a dev team listening to their community Smile
Hi I LOVE YOU GUYS this is awesome! I have only 1 question will legendaries get new stats? Big Grin
(07-02-2013, 04:16 PM)Dominius Khalifa link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I LOVE YOU GUYS this is awesome! I have only 1 question will legendaries get new stats? Big Grin
New mode, new troops, new classes... Maybe there will even be new items! :o
Excellent work, devs. Trading between characters is very, very easy now. Thanks! ;D
(07-02-2013, 04:52 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent work, devs. Trading between characters is very, very easy now. Thanks! ;D

You're welcome.
Hahahaha new classes and more ways of differentiation of classes... Thats what i was waiting for! Now we need bigger maps, some non-aggresive bots scattered all around the map which only attack when they are attacked or players come close; and bigger server capacities (about 1000-2000 ?); so finally...finally.... i can have my dream mmorpg with Mount&Blade gameplay Big Grin.

Anyways great work, i cant wait Smile.

Me too have a feeling that most commandos here will be Zwei-handers Tongue. I say rip off their shielding skills all together so having Royal Guards can be essential Smile.

And i am very curious about Duelist, what kind of gameplay it will have? Some kind of fast runner with medium-armor and 1handed blade master or something else o.o? That can be fun class to play too Smile.
PW NI FTW Big Grin

Then I can be Lord of the Nords!
Don't encourage them, G...
(08-02-2013, 11:46 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [ -> ]Don't encourage them, G...

But we could recreate the fight scene form the movie 300 and everything!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11