Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

So I donated...
I was wondering whom i am supposed to contact. I would love a respec please.
Quote:Remember to send a email to hypernoma@gmail.com with your paypal confirmation number as well as your forum name so we can reward you with cool stuff!

Open eyes, you should.
Ah. I did this morning. Heard no response. Then I read here on these forums he.might foguratively rip head off.was not.sure if right person.

Thank you for.confirming i contacted the. correct person.
Yep, you got the right one, but Hyper's a busy man, so have patience, young one... Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
No problem...  if you donate in future with no response, go into the IRC, and contact hyper (or any other developer possibly) if he is there , so he knows to check his email and do whatever it is he needs to do with the info you email him.
(15-05-2013, 11:02 PM)chemical_art link Wrote:I was wondering whom i am supposed to contact. I would love a respec please.

Also once the donators board at the bottom of the forum headers has been opened to you, there is a topic in there in which you post to get a respec,  post in there when able to, and an admin/dev will do so when they see.

how to ask for one is also included there.
Ty for helping my impatience  Smile
Your patience has been rewarded. I have indeed very busy and will continue to be so until at least sunday. Thanks for donating!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thank you for that and the wonderful mod  Smile

Keep up the great work