Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaire ideas
New legendary for Legionnaire only.

Throweble Dragon Axes.

Huhu.

Deadly in ranged AND melee.
Dragon set is for pikeman, but in next patch they are added my axe:

it can be for legionnaire.
(08-06-2013, 12:55 PM)iBlue link Wrote:I would also do something with the throwables increasing how many he can hold by 50 or even 100% compared to the javeliner in one batch (So that he can carry a shield, a onehanded weapon and ~30 throwables from the start - His damage and accuracy is lower anyhow) or as a 2nd option to create the throwing process much much faster so that he can throw his throwing weapon faster than an archer can reload but making the number of throwables lower to balance for the speed of which he's throwing them at. It's something i always hated in warband.. Javelins should be a counter to archers but infact it's noticeably slower to throw a javelin than shoot an arrow making it sometimes hard to even throw the weapon at range, forcing you to go into melee.

how bout the ability to throw 2-3 javelins at once with smaller ammunition amounts and not being able to refill them off the ground, since romans created pilums which would break on impact making them unusable a second time thus you must refill at a station. this would balance it out rather than faster throw speed
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
Those axes look awesome

I don't like the idea of having a legionare exclusive throwing weapon though (would be like having a "royal guard" exclusive shield) seeing as they are lesser throwers than pikemen, and there is a dearth of throwing weapons available at present
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
(15-06-2013, 02:48 AM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote:how bout the ability to throw 2-3 javelins at once with smaller ammunition amounts and not being able to refill them off the ground, since romans created pilums which would break on impact making them unusable a second time thus you must refill at a station. this would balance it out rather than faster throw speed

<history lesson>
The Roman Pilums weren't made to break on impact, but the tips were made of extra soft metal, to allow the pilum to bend when the tip has hit something. When the pilum had hit a shield, the long and rather heavy pilum would bend itself downwards, making it very hard to effectively use the shield, or remove the pilum. Should it hit flesh, the barbs in the tip and the bending of it disallowed the one hit to pull the pilum from his body, without taking a pound of flesh with it.
But you are right about them not being usable two times, as those bent pilums aren't balanced enough anymore to throw it again.
</history lesson>
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i was going to write something like that but then i was like meh takes too long to explain so i just said break
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein