Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Admin Impersonator, or Misconduct?
Hey, this is Renji and I'd like to toss out a report on the player Named CC_Lena because I can't confirm if she's an admin or not. My real problem though is she said blatantly in chat after another player's message, "I'm an admin so calm down or I have to mute you." Basically I'm just tossing out this report because I don't mean any disrespect, I just want to know if this player is an actual admin or not. On that occasion after a player asked what her forum name was, she just went silent. This drives me to wonder, so take please take no offence. I just want to know if this is how admins work, or imposters work. Smile

[Image: YF5WxqX.jpg]

I was there, Idiolect_II, i would have reported it myself but my steam was down. I can also comply with Renji
I was there and I checked the Admin list and their alts. He or she isn´t an Admin. Just to say that and make the job of devs easier. Smile
Would be helpful if you would tell on what server this happened, so devs can go throught logs.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Sorry Yuri, I was not paying attention to the server name, but I'm sure it was an EU server.
(29-06-2013, 10:34 AM)Doctor_Death link Wrote: I was there and I checked the Admin list and their alts. He or she isn´t an Admin. Just to say that and make the job of devs easier. Smile
Yes, looking at CC_Lena's alts is very interesting... This player is most certainly not an admin.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Player already has 2 warnings, due to a third series issue, the player has been given a 25% reset.