Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report for DiscoPartyMan
I have recently Lent a worm bane to him for 1 day at the cost of 20k and he has not returned the items I would request the worm bane back(I know that the trading rules have changed since I read them) Here is the best proof I can give you.

The reason I am making this post is either as a warning to other players or hopefully to get my Worm bane back.

Yuri has told me to make this report even though the rules have changed.
Quote from the official rules of Trading

(09-09-2012, 02:37 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:Loaning is at your own risk. Developers will not get involved if an item isn't returned, so make sure you trust the person before lending anything.

The guy might get a warning or something, but I really can't guarantee the return of your worm bane. Trusting a stranger with a legendary for 20k, that was quite a risk you took. Maybe a dev will look into this.
Yes Sphinx that is why I am saying hopefully and the last time I checked the rules for trading that part wasn't in so that is why I wasn't worried about giving him it to borrow thinking if something like this did happen that I would just get it back.
Banned for scamming multiple people.

Returned some of the items. I won't be returning them in the future if this happens again.
(Rule was recently changed, consider this a notice for the future)

If you are going to lend your items, for your own sake, don't lend to unknown people.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.