Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Adam1997
He killed ever last on every server before tyr,before loke and so on. But one time he aimed on the face of a Nord and shot and he say's "oooops sorry" he stand before the nord and say sorry -_-. But the biggest problem is that, that anyone ask r? the other write no and he just kill him.

Greets BlackFox

PS: Sorry for my English.
(28-10-2013, 03:15 PM)BlackFox link Wrote:He killed ever last on every server before tyr,before loke and so on. But one time he aimed on the face of a Nord and shot and he say's "oooops sorry" he stand before the nord and say sorry -_-. But the biggest problem is that, that anyone ask r? the other write no and he just kill him.

Greets BlackFox

PS: Sorry for my English.
If there's anything you've learned from playing at least a week, it's one word:
IRC.
Use it.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Please jump onto IRC and get an admin to come and kick a player for this kind of behaviour. That being said, his name is now on the naughty list.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus